Adorable Baby shirt.
This 'Adorable Baby' shirt and matching 'I make Adorable Babies' adult shirt are Facebook "like" magnet.
Neutral baby Lapneck shirt with gray text for the adorable baby in your life. Pairs perfectly with parent shirt for declaring the obvious in a funny way. Matching shirt for mom, dad and baby. Mom and Dad wears, "I Make Adorable Babies" shirt and baby wears, "Adorable Baby" shirt. Great for Facebook photos. These infant shirts are printed eco-friendly with Non-Phthalate ink, with one screen to reduce waste and increase the iconic vintage look of your favorite, well-worn shirt. This shirt is a lapneck style, which means that it helps parents too (*A “lap neck” (shortened from “overlap”) is a baby one piece or tee that has overlapping fabric on either side of the neck.see the functions of lapneck infant shirts below)! This shirt was designed and printed in the USA.
- Baby lapneck t-shirt matches GROWN-UP I Make Adorable Babies shirt
- Artwork Designed and Printed in the USA with non-Phthalate ink
- Lapneck infanct style t-shirt to help fit over baby's noggin' (and clean up poopy messes)
- Items pictured are curtesy of The Learning Shop and Caramel Crisp Cafe
The Two Primary Lapneck Shirt Style Purposes:
1. It provides stretch in the neck hole, so you can easily dress baby. Babies have large heads (in proportion to the rest of their body), and this way the neck hole can stretch but still look nice in proportion to their skinny necks.
2. When baby has a blowout, you can stretch the lapneck over the baby’s shoulders and pull the mess down, opposed to pulling all the crap (no pun intended) up over his head!
Why, oh why, didn’t I know about this earlier? For all these years, I’ve been painstakingly pulling poopie onesies up and over my baby’s neck, always resulting in a lot of dry heaving and impromptu baby bathes. I tell you what, I learn something new every single day. But I wish I had known about this little trick 8 years ago.