Features of Merino Wool pants for cloth Diapers:
- Very breathable natural fiber
- soft and gentle against baby's skin
- Reduces diaper rashes
- A homeostatic material - adjusts to accommodate body temperature (warm in winter/cool in summer)
- Holds 3 times its dry weight in urine before feeling wet
- Contains anti-bacterial and anti-fungal lanolin - means wool is self-cleaning
- When wool is wet, air-dry and it will no longer smell like urine
- Only needs washing (usually by hand) when lanolin needs reinforcement or when soiled with poop
- Covers, soakers, shorties and pants available
Double as diaper covers and pants - available in midnight black merino wool! They are made of of super-soft 100% knit wool. They are stretchy, breathable, absorbent, and naturally anti-microbial. For a snug, comfortable fit, there is extra stretch in the legs and waist and moves with your baby. PLUS, Grow-with-me features so that one pair of pants last four or more pants sizes!
Wear ChunkaBuns Merino Wool pants with your favorite fitted diaper, prefolds, or flats for babies from newborns to toddlers. These are a great nighttime cover because wool is breathable and absorbent, allowing natural air flow to keep you baby cool in the summer and warm in the winter. Wool is naturally antimicrobial, and when lanolized self-cleaning, so they don't need to be washed as often as other covers. Usually only need to be washed every 2 weeks, unless soiled.
Natural dyes may run on first wash, hand wash separate and lanolize before use.